- Helps prevent Iron deficiency anemia
- Useful for pre-conception care, supplying the needed nutrients in preparation for conception
- Suitable for pregnant and lactating women
- Suitable for those who experience heavy menses, external injuries, bleeding piles or worm infestation
Gold Life® Iron-Plus is a synergistic formulation of Iron and Folic Acid, combined with Vitamin C for improved absorption.
Deficiency of Iron may lead to Iron deficiency anemia. When the level of blood hemoglobin is low, our body's tissues become oxygen-starved, leading to symptoms, such as listlessness, fatigue, paleness and a general lack of well-being. Pregnant women are particularly at high risk for Iron deficiency.
Folic Acid is needed for the proper formation of red blood cells. High strength of Folic Acid may help support cervical health in women.
Vitamin C converts Folic Acid into its active form and increases body’s ability to absorb Iron. It plays a role in the storage of Iron in the bone marrow, spleen and liver.
- Synergistic 3 in 1 formulation with Vitamin C for improved Iron absorption
- Contains high strength Folic Acid, which may help support cervical health in women
- No added preservatives, colors, flavors, salt or sugars
1-2 tablets 2-3 times daily with meals