Terms and Conditions of MediClub Platinum Membership
- The MediClub Platinum membership card ("Membership Card") is not transferable and is only valid when signed by the member.
- The Membership Card is not a credit or discount card.
- Membership is open to individuals, aged 18 years and above, residing in Malaysia only.
- Corporations, organizations and/or other entities are not eligible for membership.
- Please allow four to eight weeks for processing of each membership application.
- The Membership Card remains the property of the Medipharm Industries Sdn Bhd and must be surrendered on demand in any case of use or attempted use contrary to these terms and conditions.
- A fee of RM5.00 is chargeable for any replacement of lost or damaged membership cards. A replacement card will be issued within eight weeks from the date of application.
- MediClub reserves the right to change or substitute rewards or benefits without prior notice.
- MediClub reserves the right to alter and amend these terms and conditions as it deems fit at its absolute discretion and without prior notice.
- MediClub reserves the right to terminate the rewards and benefits, and withdraw the membership cards from use at any time without prior notice.
- MediClub will make a reasonable effort to notify members if it is decided to terminate the rewards and benefits. MediClub shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from such changes in rules or termination of rewards and benefits.
- Membership is subjected to the approval of Medipharm Industries Sdn. Bhd.